Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm getting really annoyed at some of these poly people. Fucking irritants, almost all of you. Why the hell are you in courses you completely cannot handle? Courses that test YOUR creativity and ingenuity, not MINE. Stop getting me to do all your fucking homework. And not being appreciative after. I'm tired of spending entire nights staying up and doing your work for you, and not getting any credit after. This is all at the expense of my own work and all you know. With all the fucking work I'm doing for yall I might as well enrol in some part-time diploma programme.

I seriously don't mind helping out once in a while. I mean honestly, its nice helping your friends out you know. But you know eventually you're gonna go out someday and do this all by yourself. You can't keep being so reliant on me and a few others to do all your work for you. Its so annoying how when I'm free the whole evening you come to me at 11.30pm crying about how you can't finish your work on time. What the hell. Poly gives decent deadlines okay. Why the hell do you have to leave everything to the last minute. I need some fucking sleep okay. I keep falling asleep in all my damn lectures and its all because of YOU. I get like 3 hours of sleep a night or what and its really annoying. I mean hello, I already have years' worth of eyebags, you reeeeally don't have to add on.

Its really not fair to make me do all your work. I mean really, its YOU who attend all the lectures and whatnot, you know what your teachers want. Not me. Just because you don't want your classmates to think you need help with anything. Arghh. I have no idea what kind of format or context everything's wanted. I'm tired of being forced to take on all this work and then getting SHOUTED AT BY YOU for doing everything wrongly. Use your own god dammed innovation will you.

Laugh at me all you want for succumbing to all the pressure and taking the JC route. At least I can fucking handle what I got myself into right. I mean you don't see me asking random poly people for help with Bio right? I have problems with stuff I ask my own JC friends or teachers or what. Okay more like ignore the problem most of the time, but so not the point.

So anyway, I'm not doing anyone's homework for at least a month. Promos are coming and I totally need to start listening in lectures once in a while. So fuck off all of you. I mean it ah.

No comments: